Coach the Writer Within
A self-paced coaching correspondence course
This 7-session coaching course is all about unlocking your full creative potential as a writer.
With each session you get the course content plus coaching tasks that you perform and then report back on. Russel Brownlee will then review your tasks and provide feedback, usually in the form of an audio recording. You get to work on your own and at your own pace while also gaining the support of a coach who understands something of what you are experiencing as a writer, and who can give you validation, a sense of companionship, and a friendly challenge to open up more of your capabilities.
In between dealing with writing blocks, we’ll get into some other really tasty topics such as:
- How to recognise your artistic calling and use it to power your writing.
- How the mythic Hero’s Journey applies to you as an artist.
- How you can harness masculine and feminine energies to manifest your creation.
- How you can access the Inspiration Zone and unleash the powers of your subconscious mind.
- How to create inspiring writing goals that come from your heart and are aligned with your highest potential.
This course is presented through the South African Writers College. Get more info and sign up.
Russel’s insight, wisdom, and personal experience, combined with his sense of humour has really helped me visualise and correctly label my tendency to procrastinate and self-sabotage. Seeing, understanding, and reframing these tendencies, has kick-started the process of overcoming them so I can get back to the enjoyment of writing.